Sunday, March 7, 2010

Welcome to my new website!

Greetings! 
Thanks for coming to visit my new website/blog. I'm busy producing my Spring 2010 collection of handmade cards, which will include Easter, Mother's Day, birthday, and spring-themed greeting cards. Over the next week I will be posting photos of the design and production process, and on Thursday, March 18th I will have the finished products to show you.




An online shop is in the works and will be up and running by the 18th. 


Please be sure to come by again and leave a comment if you like! If you are on Facebook you can become a fan of Dream Speak Design here.



Happy Spring!



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

good luck!!!!!!!!!!! beautiful designs!!!!!!!

Carole Sirulnick

Tenaya Amelia said...

Thanks Carole! See you soon~

Georgia J. said...

Congratulations on getting your Dream Speak Design up and running - it looks great. The pictures look great, and I especially like the key design.

Good luck, Tenaya!